Applications are invited from Qualified Candidates into the vacant Post of College Registrar.
The Registrar shall be responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the
College. He/She shall be the Secretary to the Council, the Academic Board and any
Committee of the Council and shall attend all meetings of those bodies unless excused for
good reasons by the Chairman of the Council. The Registrar shall also perform such other
duties as the Rector may from time to time assign to him/her.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- He/She must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in Humanity (Additional
Certificates will be an added advantage).
- He/She must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience as a Registry
Staff in a Polytechnic or Deputy Registrar.
- He/She must be at least 55 years minimum.
- He/She must be married, be a good and committed Christian, whose character,
actions and deeds will impact positively the staff and students.
- He/She must have strong Interpersonal, Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- The Candidate must have clean and impeccable professional records of service
and demonstrate evidence of professional competence with a high degree of
- Applicant should be highly Computer literate and conversant with the
application of ICT-based packages
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
A successful applicant will be placed on the consolidated salary. He/she will also enjoy
other benefits/entitlements that may be approved by the Governing Council from time to
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Each applicant should forward twelve (12) duly-signed copies of his/her application with
detailed Curriculum Vitae written in the following order:
- Name in Full
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Email Address
- Number and Ages of Children
- Degrees (including dates and Institutions)
- Any other qualifications and distinctions
- Statement of experience, including full details of former and present posts and current salary
- Evidence of membership of relevant professional bodies
- List of publications with names of Journals and dates
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
The applicant should also include photocopies of all credentials. Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Recommendation Letters on them in sealed envelopes marked “Referee’s Report” at the left-hand corner of the envelope directly to the Ag. Registrar, RECTEM.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management,
Km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Mowe, Ogun State.
And also mail a copy to email@example.com
You can also contact us on +2348084590371/+2348036000182
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24th December, 2021 (Four weeks from date of publication).